Lauren is a Chartered Financial Planner and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (PFS).
She joined Fiducia Wealth Management as a Senior Financial Adviser in December 2018, bringing more than a decade of financial planning experience and knowledge with her.
Lauren began her career at Killik & Co. where she won the Chartered Insurance Institute’s Ivan Howlett Award, presented to the individual demonstrating the most potential in the financial planning sector, across Suffolk and North Essex.
From there, Lauren moved onto financial advice and wealth management at Westminster-based Tideway Investment Partners and then into the City of London at Helm Godfrey.
Today, she holds the Pensions Specialist and Later Life Planning Specialist designations. She also holds the Mortgage Advice and Discretionary Investment Management qualifications.
Before becoming a Financial Adviser, Lauren worked as a journalist in East Anglia and London and is passionate about communicating complex financial issues in plain English.
Outside of work, she enjoys travel, fine wines, Hitchcock films and learning Spanish.
• Retirement planning, including final salary transfers, pension consolidation and drawdown.
• Investments and portfolio management, such as pension investments, ISAs, general investment accounts, onshore and offshore bonds.
• Alternative investments, such as Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS).
• Insurance to protect you, your family and your business.
• Later life planning, including inheritance tax issues, wills, trusts, equity release and powers of attorney.