Preparing for Retirement
We are all aware of the need to invest and accumulate a fund sufficient enough to provide for our retirement, however, with other financial commitments this need is often not considered a priority until later in life, at which time it can be too late to accumulate the size of fund needed to provide a comfortable retirement. It is therefore very important that financial planning for retirement is started sooner rather than later.
Pensions rules and regulation remain complex and difficult to understand, despite various attempts at simplification. Many clients have accumulated a number of individual pension plans, both personal and occupational, and as a result there is little or no cohesion of planning or investment strategy.
With our specialist knowledge and qualifications we can help you through this apparent maze, by undertaking:
- A review of all your existing pension arrangements
- Forecasting your projected benefits in real terms
- Identifying the cost of your retirement lifestyle and planning towards that target
- Pension transfer advice
- Pension and divorce advice
- The use of more sophisticated pension plans such as those able to hold commercial property and make loans to a Directors trading company
Further information about Pensions & Retirement: